Sunday, October 18, 2009

October 18th


It's snowing the Patriots are killing the Titans... This is so strange, I can't believe this!! Snow, and it's not even Halloween. I just haven't seen anything like this (football or snow wise). I watched Where The Wildthings Are today, it was depressing and much to serious to be a children's film. The cinema-tography was great, the acting was fantastic, but it was depressing. I loved the book, but this just wasn't it, though I do think that you should see it if you want to.

Last night was the Haunted Hayride, it was freezing and Koda was lame, but that's alright we had Jim and he was great as the Headless Horseman's horse. So we sat in the woods, sat in hay, screamed at wagons, laughed, drank wine and froze our ass's off. It was fantastic! I also went to the Granby flea market yesterday, talk about depressing, half of the sellers didn't show! I did however find a book about the Red Cross girls in the British trenches during WWII.
Last weekend was the Granville Fair, which was alittle bit of a let down. I love it there, the food is great, the booths are fun, there are old books (haha) BUT There was no pie, and no cider donuts. That was horribly sad.

So much for the fall weather I live for! Looks like December is coming early this year, hopefully this snow will be around for Christmas, that would suck if we had a bland christmas and a snowy Halloween. OH well.
TTFN

No comments: