Monday, October 19, 2009

On the bed (I'm green!)


Back in the dorm, back in MA. I dunno how I feel about being back, it's nicer being home but I guess it's good to be back. Whatever today was good, perhaps a tad uneventful, but good all the same. On a side note, don't eat dinner before 5, you'll feel hungry in 5 hours.
My room is decorated for halloween! I get to pass out candy to orphans, which I think is pretty awesome. God I'm so hungry, I may have to go get that box of Nilla wafers. I just realized that I'm not using this blog for what it was originally intended for, oh well, maybe it will but wont at the same time. Who knows, right now it's just nice to type something that isn't a paper or project.

I need all the people on facebook to stop complaining though. A lot of the people on my news feed are complaining about their first paper (this was like a week or so ago, but I'm bringing it up now so deal) and It's like I had to write my first paper within the first two weeks of classes, please don't complain cause no one here did. I mean really? guys we survived high school did you really think that you weren't going to get any papers in college? Yeah that just bugs me that people are complaining about their papers like they've never written one before. I don't want to discourage anyone from putting in their status "gahh!! 5 page paper!!" Go ahead I really don't mind it's the ones that are "I can't believe my prof expects me to write a paper about blah blah blah and it's due in 2 weeks!!" Yeah that, that's what gets to me. God I'm a horrible person, oh well.
Love me or hate me
TTFN

No comments: