Monday, January 25, 2010

One Day

So I just started this show on MTV called the Buried Life. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically about what would you do if you had one day to live but instead of dying at the end of the day this group of guys is fulfilling those ambitions or dreams of people.

This got me to thinking; what would I do if I had one day to live?...........
There is the typical like hangout with my friends and go skydiving. Personally I would never go skydiving, I'm not afraid of heights I just would not be able to. I think I would get in the car with my family and go to the beach, even if it's a cold day, and just walk the beach and sit on the beach with my family.

I know it's not extravagant or glamorous or daring, but it's what I love to do. There isn't a happier time in my life that wasn't spent with my family. And if I was to die when the sun sank behind the horizon I would have wanted to have spent the day with the people I love. And boo-hoo it's not my friends, I'm sorry but I'd rather spend those last hours just being with my family.

Now if we're talking years, and what I wanted to do before I die of old age or just later on in general, I would want to open/own my own big cat preserve. It's a life long dream of mine, and I hope to accomplish it before the bell tolls for me.

But I stand by what I said earlier in this blog, if it's all over tomorrow I'll be with my family just basking in their company and love, and just being happy to be with them one last time.

What would you do? (if anyone reads this I want to know)

Keep Calm
&
Carry On

No comments: