Tuesday, December 1, 2009

2 full weeks!



Only two full weeks left! and then two days of finals and then HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS! One month of no classes, no professors droning on and on about things I could care less about. One month not having to deal with annoying people who haven't left the high school mentality behind!
I can't wait! I can't wait to see my family, to see my family for more than 4 days! It's just an exciting time. Unfortunately I have to miss my dad's birthday which is the week before I go home, so at least it's around the same time.

So Christmas is coming and the goose is getting fat! Thanksgiving was good, I had two Thanksgiving celebrations, and I was a little bit tipsy for both. But it's not my fault when we started the day with mimosas and there was more champange at my uncle's house, and then at our house the next night. I can't resist the bubbly! haha.
Day one on my advent calender (yes I am a child at heart and still use advent calenders every year) has one door open. Today was holly! The advent calender also gave me the herpes of craft supplies, glitter, it's gonna be around for awhile.

Finals, I am not looking forward to those. I need to do a bang-up job on each one so that I can be certain I'm passing my courses. Well ok I need to do a smashing job on my anatomy final, that's the only class I'm iffy about. Other than that I have some faith in myself, and I'll hopefully do alright.

Oh that's a picture of one of my cats, Niko, enjoying her pumpkin

Keep calm and carry on

No comments: